Santa's Grotto is returning to EPIC Museum and here's how you can book
Can it be that time of year already?
I know what you're thinking, it's only September, but already the shops have begun to stock wrapping paper and decorations in the run-up to Christmas.
Another thing already underway ahead of the holiday season is Santa's return to Dublin with many venues already making way for the arrival of the man himself.
One such location is the famous EPIC museum in Dublin city centre and if you've always wanted to head to the popular attraction to see jolly old Saint Nick here's how you can book.
You and your family can join Santa, Mrs Claus and the EPIC Elves as they celebrate the festive season with a Christmas experience like no other!
This December Santa and his helpers welcome you and your family to return to Santa's Grotto at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, set in the magical vaults of The CHQ Building.
Included in the visit is;
• Visit Santa in his magical grotto and receive a special gift
• Sing your favourite Christmas songs and share stories with Mrs Claus
• Make a special pouch of reindeer food with Santa’s elves
• Visit our award-winning interactive museum and take part in a Christmas themed Discovery Trail
• Have fun in the snow cabin and avail of a great photo opportunity
• Visit Bakehouse for Hot Chocolate and a Christmas treat
Santa's Grotto runs from December 14, 15, 21 and 22 and tickets are priced between €8.50 - €22. Ticket bookings are now open and you can book your child's Santa visit at EPIC here.