Easy one-pot pasta (the ideal last-minute dinner)
Need inspiration for a quick meal this evening?
If you'd rather spend your evening on the sofa in front of a movie with the kids than in the kitchen, this tasty recipe will grant you that wish in the time it takes to boil a pot of water.
Grab some cosy socks and a mug of tea and scan Netflix for a family favourite... dinner is served.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 packet of spaghetti
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
1. Pop everything (except the parmesan) in the pot and cover with 4.5 cups of water.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and allow to simmer.
3. After 10-12 minutes (or when the pasta is cooked through and the liquid has reduced), stir in the Parmesan and season.
4. Add to warm bowls and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and torn basil.
Serve on the sofa.
Recipe from Damn Delicious