Get Ready to Drool... Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Brownie Recipe
January 24th is National Peanut Butter Day which is very exciting indeed... purely because it gives us a good excuse to make something with peanut butter in it.
And we are salivating over the sound of this Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Brownie recipe, courtesy of Boutique Bake.
Yum! (If you make them, don't forget to send us some snaps.)
- 1 x Boutique Bake Belgian Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 150g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g peanut butter
1. Preheat your oven to 180° C/160° Fan.
2. Mix the brownie mix with 3 eggs and 150g of melted butter until well combined.
3. Spoon half your mixture into a greased/lined square tin (10 x 7 inch approximately).
4. Next, melt your peanut butter in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds to loosen it up a bit.
5. Place approximately 6 teaspoonfuls of peanut butter equally spaced out across the brownie layer.
6. Pour over the remaining brownie mixture and place the remaining peanut butter in little dollops across the top.
7. Using a sharp knife, pull the peanut butter into the brownie layer in sharp swirling motions until you have a lovely swirly pattern.
8. Bake for 20-25 mins depending on how gooey you like your brownies.
For more recipes from Boutique Bake, visit their website here. You can also follow them on Facebook here and Instagram here.