This 'North Pole Cocktail' is THE welcome drink to be serving up this festive season
If you are hosting guests over the holiday season, you might be looking for a nice and seasonal tipple to serve up as they arrive?
In that case, we have found the most perfectly Christmas-y (and seriously delicious) cocktail there ever was – all thanks to our most favourite food blogger, Tieghan from Half Baked Harvest.
North Pole Cocktail
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlúa or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- whipped cream candy canes and gingerbread cookies, for serving (optional)
In a cocktail shaker combine the vodka, Kahlúa, chocolate syrup, vanilla, molasses, and ginger. Shake until well combined. Add ice and shake again. Strain into 4 glasses. Top off each glass with heavy cream. Dollop with whipped cream and garnish as desired. DRINK!