4 years ago
This 'North Pole Cocktail' is THE welcome drink to be serving up this festive season
If you are hosting guests over the holiday season, you might be looking for a nice and seasonal tipple to serve up as they arrive?
In that case, we have found the most perfectly Christmas-y (and seriously delicious) cocktail there ever was – all thanks to our most favourite food blogger, Tieghan from Half Baked Harvest.
North Pole Cocktail
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlúa or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- whipped cream candy canes and gingerbread cookies, for serving (optional)
In a cocktail shaker combine the vodka, Kahlúa, chocolate syrup, vanilla, molasses, and ginger. Shake until well combined. Add ice and shake again. Strain into 4 glasses. Top off each glass with heavy cream. Dollop with whipped cream and garnish as desired. DRINK!