These are the secret codes that unlock ALL of the Christmas movies on Netflix
A very merry Christmas, indeed.
We all know trying to choose what to watch on Netflix is one of the most difficult challenges for human beings these days.
You'll scroll, watch trailers, add stuff to 'My List' and keep browsing until it's actually too late to watch something.
It happens every. single. time.
And with the holiday season quickly coming up, we'll admit it - we've already started making a list (and checking it twice) of all the Christmas films we're going to be watching this year.
If, like us, you're already ready to dive in to a festive binge-watch of Christmas films, we've got some good news: Netflix have a bunch of hidden holiday film genres - but they're actually easy to find.
Provided you've got the codes that is.
The first thing you need to do is login to your Netflix account, then take the URL: http://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/, and then you need to add the number code below to the end of that URL to access each category.
And if you just input these numbers below, you'll be having a very, very merry Christmas indeed.
- Family-friendly Christmas films: 1394522
- Feel-good Christmas children & family films: 1475066
- Romantic Christmas films: 394527
- Christmas children & family films 1474017
- Christmas children & family films for ages 5 to 7: 1477201
- Christmas children & family films for ages 8 to 10: 1477204
- Christmas children & family films for ages 11 to 12: 1477206
- Goofy christmas children & family films: 1475071
- Christmas children & family films from the 1990s: 1476024
- British christmas children & family Films: 1527064
- European christmas children & family films: 1527063
- Canadian christmas children & family films: 1721544
- Christmas children & family films from the 1990s: 147602