10 easy-peasy printable clues for your own AMAZING Easter egg hunt
The Easter Egg Hunt is one of my fondest childhood memories.
My mother, who has a way with words used to hide haiku-like clues with tiny eggs all over the house, leading me slowly but surely to that big GIANT Easter Egg that I would then gobble down in under 10 seconds. It was so much fun though between her appalling handwriting and highfalutin literary references I didn't have a hope of guessing her clues. The hunt usually turned into a game of hotter colder before long.
If you're planning a hunt for your little ones later this month, we've saved you the hassle of coming up with the clue, just right-click on each image to print out our ten pretty clues and hide them along with some little treats in the suggested locations.
1. Hide clue in the kitchen.
2. Hide clue in the wardrobe.
3. Hide clue in the toothbrush holder.
4. Hide clue in the pots and pans.
5. Hide clue in the couch.
6. Hide clue under the pillow.
7. Hide clue in the fridge.
8. Hide clue in the bath.
9. Hide clue in the hall.
10. Hide this high up in the hall (above the last egg) on the coat rack perhaps.