Mum leaves 10 hilariously honest tips for her children's babysitter
We can all relate to this mum’s list of rules and tips she left for her children’s babysitter.
One mum is throwing the ‘rulebook’ out and giving her kids’ babysitter some really helpful tips.
With not a curfue in sight, this mum left 10 pieces of advice that we can all agree with.
Thankfully the babysitter found the letter so funny that she shared it with her boyfriend, who then shared it with the world on Twitter.
The post was liked thousands upon thousands of times and we can see why.
Prepare yourselves for a good laugh because this is brilliant.
1. I encourage the kids to watch as much TV as possible, so they will leave me the hell alone. Feel free to do the same.
2. Don’t waste your valuable time cooking or providing healthy snacks. Just give them the pizza and snacks I leave.
3. They do still breastfeed on demand. Just download a video on Youtube. It’s not hard or I would not do it.
4. Do not take any kittens/candy/puppies from David. Or take a ride in his van.
5. If any of my neighbours come to the door, treat them like Jehovah's Witnesses. Don’t lend them any eggs/milk/cigarettes. They know where the store is. And no, you don’t want to babysit for them.
6. Let the kids have as much sugar as they want, as long as they will go away. They take pills to sleep anyway.
7. If you have any boys over just make sure they have an uncle/dad/brother/friend that I can call later.
8. Don’t answer the house phone unless you feel like paying bills.
9. If you look through my drawers, please throw away any overdue bills and gum wrappers.
10. Do not believe ANYTHING the kids tell you.
Join the conversation on Twitter @HerFamilydotie