It might be August still, but we have found the ONE beauty advent calendar worth splashing out on
Sure look – if ever there was a year when you should treat yo'self – and then some – 2020 sure is it.
And right now, we know just how we want to treat ourselves – and save a whopping €700 in the process too.
Beauty advent calendars have become more and more popular over the past few years, with retailers like Boots, M&S, The White Company, Space NK and many, many more all jumping on the bandwagon.
But if it is luxury (and decent sized products – 14 full-sized products and 16 deluxe samples to be exact) you are after, nothing will beat the gorgeous calendar by Fortnum & Mason, the iconic British department store.
Having just released the pre-order for its annual beauty advent calendar, Fortnum & Mason are probably rubbing their hands together in glee watching the orders tick in – because let's face it, who wouldn't want to wake up to this come those chilly December mornings?!
And guys, if you want to get your hands on this calendar, you better not linger – chances are they will sell out faster than you can say 'but sure Christmas is months away still...'
If you are a die-hard beauty fan, you are no doubt dying to hear what the calendar contains, and luckily, F&M has the full list on their website:
Fortnum's Beauty Advent Calendar consists of: (in no particular order)
- 1. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter (6.2g)
- 2. Instant Effects Instant Lip Plumper
- 3. Le Prunier Beauty Oil (3.7ml)
- 4. Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Cream (10ml)
- 5. Noble Isle Rhubarb Bath & Shower Gel (75ml), Noble Isle Rhubarb Body Hydrator (75ml) & Noble Isle Tea Rose Body Lotion (75ml)
- 6. Dr Russo SPF 30 Sun Protective Brush-on Moisturiser
- 7. Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Oil (9ml) & Revive Oil (9ml)
- 8. Sisley Black Rose Skin Cream (10ml) & Sisley Black Rose Mask (10ml)
- 9. Patchology Restoring Night Eye Gels
- 10. Ilapothecary Keep Calm Hand & Body Lotion (30ml)
- 11. Lucia Magnani Daily Firming Hydrator (15ml)
- 12. Iconic London Chrome Flash Eye Pot Spellbound (50g)
- 13. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream (50ml)
- 14. Christian Breton Liftox Serum (15ml)
- 15. Aurelia Cell Revitalise Night Moisturiser (30ml)
- 16. Bramley Body Wash (100ml)
- 17. Bramley Body Lotion (100ml)
- 18. Cosmetic 27 Baume (15ml)
- 19. Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash (20ml) & Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (20ml)
- 20. Guerlain Abeille Royale Oil (5ml)
- 21. Delilah Volumising and Defining Mascara – Carbon
- 22. Cult51 Neck and Décolleté Firming Cream (30ml)
- 23. 3LAB WW Cream (15ml)
- 24. Bamford B Silent Pillow Mist
- 25. Elizabeth Scarlett Night Sky Cotton Velvet Makeup Bag
And if you are thinking £195 (approx. €216) sounds a little steep – know that you are actually getting products worth a whopping £810, which works out at about €896.
So, you know, think of it this way: You are saving yourself over €700. Sounds amazing? We know!