Guilty of hoarding all your snaps on your phone? This instant camera gives your pics a new lease of life
Brought to you by Fujifilm
We're all guilty of keeping so many special moments stored away in our camera rolls.
Often, some of our favourite family snaps can get buried in the clutter of our devices, lost between all the old screenshots, irrelevant memes and new memories that have built up over time.
So there's definitely something to be said for taking the time to print those memories and give them a home outside of your smartphone. Whether they're stored in an album that marks a special occasion or hung around your home for everyone to see, it gives your snaps more ways to be appreciated on the daily.
And what's the easiest way to enjoy your snaps in print? With a quick, reliable and easy-to-use instant camera! If you're in the market for a top-quality model, Fujifilm has just unveiled their newest Instax Mini - with some brand-new features for photography lovers to get excited about.
Combining the best features of previous models with some new picture-perfect perks, the Instax Mini 12 is ideal for both experienced camera users and newbies alike. Whether it's a new way for you to capture your kids' proudest moments or a gift for the little photographers in your life, the Instax Mini 12 offers:
- A faster five-second print speed - ideal for little ones who are impatiently awaiting their finished snaps!
- A new parallax correction feature, which captures a centred photo every time by helping the viewfinder align with the lens.
- Say goodbye to overly-contrasted snaps! You can enjoy automatic flash control to create beautiful images in both bright or low-light situations.
- Updated lens structure with intuitive steps for both powering the camera on and off and accessing the popular Close-Up or Selfie Mode - simply twist the lens and you're good to go!
- Plus, loads of popular features from the previous Instax Mini 11 model, including Close-Up/Selfie Mode and Auto Exposure adjustment, making it so simple to use for kids and grown-ups alike!
And as a lovely added bonus, the latest Instax model is also pretty sleek looking. As always, Fujifilm's Instax cameras come in some gorge colours and designs. The latest model is available in 5 stunning pastel shades - Blossom Pink, Mint Green, Clay White, Lilac Purple and Pastel Blue - and has a new bubble-like shape.
But that's not all!
While the physical prints you get from an instant camera are always extra special, there's no denying the convenience that comes with having a digital version of any pictures you take, so they can be posted on your socials, forwarded to friends and family on WhatsApp or printed again if you want some extra copies.
That's why Fujifilm has launched Instax Up!, allowing you to scan any Instax prints and store them digitally in one place. The app makes it so simple to back up and store any of your instant prints, even organising photos by categories or lists for easy locating, so they can be swiftly shared on social media or by text.
Perfect for sharing your favourite memories with everyone who'll enjoy them.
The INSTAX MINI series has long been an incredibly popular choice to introduce the fun of instant cameras to photography lovers, old and new, thanks to its playful design, ease of use, and affordable price (RRP €90.00). Available at FUJIFILM Stockists nationwide. Visit instax.ie
Download the INSTAX UP! app on iPhone HERE and on Android HERE.
Brought to you by Fujifilm