A DOG festival is launching in Dublin soon and the whole family is invited
This sounds like the best day ever.
Dogs are basically the best beings on this earth. They're cuddly and fun and give you so much love that you can just feel it the moment you walk in the door.
If you have a doggo and want to give it an extra special treat soon then Dogs Trust has just announced it's hosting a little festival called Dog Trustival.
The event is to celebrate the rescuing and rehoming of dogs in Ireland - and we literally couldn't think of a better reason for a day out.
The charity promises that the day will be fun-filled and for all the family. It will include:
- Training displays with some of the most talented Dogs Trust residents and their Canine Carers
- “Tailwagger Walk” market, full of doggie retail and exhibitions and delicious street food vendors
- A children’s’ “Education Corner” with face-painting
- Doggie Agony Aunts
- A “Pup Up” photo booth with Pawtrait
- The “Museum of Modern Bark”, where a host of well-known Irish artists, including Audrey Hamilton, Morgan and the Jam Art Factory will exhibit dog portraits to be raffled at the event
Tickets for Dogs Trustival are €35 for a family, but they're limited so you better act fast if you want to attend. You can find out more information and buy the tickets here.
The charity notes that "dogs are welcome, once he/she is well socialised, comfortable with other dogs, children and familiar with large crowds of people.
"As this is a public event, dog owners will need to also adhere to The Control of Dogs Acts 1986 and 1992."