It's all change on 'Dancing With The Stars' this evening
This should make things very interesting...
Dancing with the Stars is making a big change this evening and will see the celebrities switching dancing partners.
They have spent the last six weeks training and preparing with their dance partners but the switch up will take them out of their comfort zones. They have already been given their new partners and are training hard in preparation for today's show.
No one will be eliminated this week, their scores will be carried forward and added to next week's scores.
The even better news is that Des Cahill, who was previously in doubt for this evening's show due to injury and illness, has been seeing a specialist about his knee and producers are hopeful that he will make the live show.
In terms of the switch up, here's the new line-up:
- Des Cahill will be saying goodbye to Karen Byrne for one week and will dance the Samba with Ksenia Zsikhotska.
- Denise McCormack will be partnering up with John Nolan to perform a Viennese Waltz.
- Katherine Lynch will be dancing with Vitali Kozmin, while Dayl Cronin will do the Salsa with Valeria Milova.
- Aoibhín Garrihy, who is at the top the judges' leaderboard, will join new partner Kai Widdrington for the Foxtrot and our personal favourite, Teresa Mannion, will dance with Ryan McShane.
- Last but not least, Aidan O’Mahony be performing the Samba with Karen Byrne.
We're looking forward to seeing how they get on!
Join the conversation on Twitter @HerFamilydotie