Forget clothes... These petrol stations are doing Black Friday deals
Black Friday is great.
Between clothes shops, online retailers, beauty brands and supermarkets slashing their prices, it's a fab day for everyone.
However, if you're skint... the things that are on your mind are not dresses and mascara; rather, food, water and petrol.
And so, to delight all broke people tomorrow, Topaz in Dublin is cutting the cost of its petrol down to just 99c per litre for a limited time - just 99 minutes.
From 9:00am to 4:09pm, 12 Topaz stations in Dublin will have 99 minutes each to give away its goods - so you better take note of your nearest branch.
Here are the stations and times:
- Topaz The Ward, North Road, Dublin 11 from 9:00am to 10:39am
- Topaz Eglinton, Cabinteely, Co. Dublin from 10:00am to 11:39am
- Topaz Citywest, Brown’s Barn, Naas Rd, Co. Dublin from 10:00am to 11:39am
- Topaz City Avenue, Citywest, Dublin 24 from 10:00am to 11:39am
- Topaz Glenview, Tallaght, Co. Dublin: from 10:30am to 12:09pm
- Topaz Clonshaugh, Dublin 17: from 11:00am to 12:39pm
- Topaz Parkway East, Palmerstown, Dublin 17 from 11:00am to 12:39pm
- Topaz Rochestown Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin from 11:00am to 12:39pm
- Topaz Grange Castle, Nangor Road, Clondalkin from 2:00pm to 3:39pm
- Topaz Ballymun, Ballymun Cross, Santry, Co. Dublin from 2:00pm to 3:39pm
- Topaz Westview, Lissenhall, Swords, Co. Dublin from 2:30pm to 4:09pm
- Topaz Stillorgan Rd, Stillorgan Road, Co. Dublin from 2:30pm to 4:09pm