Parents warned about henna tattoos after girl (7) left with major burns
A seven-year-old girl was left with chemical burns from a henna tattoo.
Madison Gulliver was in severe pain after her left arm was completely covered in blisters from a temporary tattoo she had gotten on holidays.
After arriving home from Egypt with her family, Madison began complaining that her arm was itchy.
Doctors gave the suffering girl steroid cream to treat the area at first and went into hospital multiple times to get creams and ointments applied.
— ITV News (@itvnews) August 17, 2017
Just days later, the itch developed into painful blisters that needed to be cut off by doctors in a specialist burn unit.
The seven-year-old has now been left with major scarring from her her to her elbow.
Madison’s family is now warning parents about the dangers of some henna tattoos and to be very cautious about the chemicals in the product.