JOBS! We're hiring... and we REALLY want you to come work for us
It's official! There is now a very real chance that we will become friends and colleagues.
Why? Well, due to ongoing expansion and growth, Her and HerFamily – Ireland’s leading websites for women - have two vacancies for copywriters.
Working with the Channel editor as part of the Her editorial team, these positions represent a pretty great opportunity to join Maximum Media and evolve your career.
The best people for the jobs will…
- Be creative thinkers eager to contribute meaningfully to Maximum Media’s award-winning campaigns.
- Be clean, fast, engaging writers with excellent attention to detail.
- Have a strong knowledge of social media.
- Have familiarity with the Her and HerFamily platforms and users.
- Have a background or qualification in journalism, PR, advertising, or marketing.
Day-to-day, the roles involve…
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Developing concepts and ideas that will work on-site, via video, and for events.
- Working across the editorial, broadcast, marketing, and business development departments.
- Amending, revising, or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the Channel Editor, account team, or clients.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
Ideally, you will have one or two years’ experience in a similar copywriting or editorial role, however, we will carefully consider all applications from enthusiastic, committed candidates.
Your CV needs to be emailed to the Her Channel Editor firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on Friday, June 23. Please include a cover letter and specify which role you're aiming for in the subject line.
Interviews will be conducted week beginning Monday, June 26.
Get weekly inspiration to your inbox.
Read more about: