JOBS! We're hiring... and we REALLY want you to come work for us
It's official! There is now a very real chance that we will become friends and colleagues.
Why? Well, due to ongoing expansion and growth, Her and HerFamily – Ireland’s leading websites for women - have two vacancies for copywriters.
Working with the Channel editor as part of the Her editorial team, these positions represent a pretty great opportunity to join Maximum Media and evolve your career.
The best people for the jobs will…
- Be creative thinkers eager to contribute meaningfully to Maximum Media’s award-winning campaigns.
- Be clean, fast, engaging writers with excellent attention to detail.
- Have a strong knowledge of social media.
- Have familiarity with the Her and HerFamily platforms and users.
- Have a background or qualification in journalism, PR, advertising, or marketing.
Day-to-day, the roles involve…
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Developing concepts and ideas that will work on-site, via video, and for events.
- Working across the editorial, broadcast, marketing, and business development departments.
- Amending, revising, or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the Channel Editor, account team, or clients.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
Ideally, you will have one or two years’ experience in a similar copywriting or editorial role, however, we will carefully consider all applications from enthusiastic, committed candidates.
Your CV needs to be emailed to the Her Channel Editor firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on Friday, June 23. Please include a cover letter and specify which role you're aiming for in the subject line.
Interviews will be conducted week beginning Monday, June 26.