Krispy Kreme's latest range is exactly what our at-home Halloween celebration needs
Who needs trick-or-treat anyway?
There is no denying that Halloween will look a little different this year.
Traditional trick-or-treating is out, and with us living under Level 5 restrictions at present, there'll be no parties or even visitors either.
Which is why, I think you can agree, we all need all the fun things and delicious treats we can get at this stage.
Such as the scarily delicious new limited-edition Monster Madness range from Krispy Kreme.
The spook-tacular lineup includes doughnuts such as the gloriously gooey ‘Vampie’ vampire and the frightful ‘Frankie’ Frankenstein which will be available in the Blanchardstown Store this scary season. The full range includes:
- Frankie (€2.95) - Frightful Frankenstein monster, bursting with brownie batter filling – terror iffic!
- Wolfie (€2.95) - signature ring doughnut smothered in chocolate frosting - Happy Howl-oweeeeen!
- Vampie (€2.95) - Fang-tastic Dracula vampire, oozing with raspberry filling – love at first bite!
- Sprinkles (€2.35) - signature ring doughnut buried in chocolate icing and spooky sprinkles - Fa-boo-lous!
- Zombie Pop (€2.35) - signature ring doughnut attacked with icing and popping candy crunch – come alive!
“Halloween is always a moment for exciting flavour combinations, and this year has been no different with our new range of spooktacular characters and flavours, says Louise Direito, Krispy Kreme UK and Ireland’s Head of Innovation.
"We hope our latest Halloween doughnuts bring our customers as much enjoyment as creating the range has brought us.”
For further information on ‘Monster Madness’ please visit https://www.krispykreme.ie/