WANTED: Super-duper, talented content creators - could YOU work at HerFamily?
Do you have a passion for health, fitness, food and fashion? Do you champion fantastic parenting content that supports and helps mums? Do you do brilliant analysis?
A flair for writing; a nose for news; a knack for spotting compelling stories BEFORE anyone else... if you have these traits in bucket-loads then we want to hear from you.
That's because we currently have an opening for three content creators across the Her Channel (Her and HerFamily).
As a full-time journalist, you will work alongside our current dedicated team to bring our readers the news that interests them.
This position is full-time, which means a 40-hour week split over five days. These positions are also office-based, at our Dublin HQ, and the ability to work evenings and weekends is imperative.
Finally, you need to have at least two years' experience.
Working for the Her Channel (Her and HerFamily) is an exciting opportunity for writers, broadcasters, and content creators who want to challenge themselves in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
We want people who:
- Are compelled to write, create and share content online.
- Have an understanding of the interests and issues that resonate with young women and mums.
- Have an innate understanding of how social media works and how best to utilise it.
- Will be excited to represent Her and HerFamily in other media – radio and television appearances, video content for the site and podcasts.
- Have at least two years media experience.
- Are available to work weekends and evenings.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, iMovie or ProTools is a massive plus.
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch. Send your details, to email@example.com.
We’ll need to see:
- An up to date CV or portfolio.
- A cover letter, explaining why you want to work for the Her Channel and what you could bring to this role.
- Any relevant previous examples of your work (written, broadcast, and social-media led).
CLOSING DATE for application is Friday, March 31 at 6pm sharp.
Please note that due to the volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates. Please do not apply without all requirements as outlined above, as only candidates with the required experience will be considered.
Read more about: