Even the most creative among us don’t always have the time or energy to get crafty from scratch, especially at the end of a hectic Bank Holiday weekend.
These cute, quirky and FREE printables will help keep the kids entertained for a little while today. All you need is a printer and some basic stationery, then you’re good to go.
1. Storytelling prompts from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
2. Eric Carle inspired colouring sheets and activities from Gymboree
3. Make a comic book from Kids activities blog
4. Blank faces drawing page from Dabbles & Babbles
5. Build a monster from somewhat simple