Mums reveal their 10 worst baby names and some super common names made the list
What do you make of the top 10?
Mumsnet users have revealed their 10 worst baby names and you might want to look away.
Some seriously popular names have made the list.
The popular parenting forum revealed the list during the week and it's safe to say it may cause some upset.
Popular names like Mia and Luna were hailed as some of the "worst" baby names.
Did your little one's name make the list?
Mums said they'd never give their children any of the 10 names below, but each to their own, right?
Some of these names are adorable, but maybe they're just not everyone's cup of tea.
- Mia- stands for "missing in action"
- Cameron- a common surname
- Claudia- translates to "lame" in Latin
- Alexa- because of Amazon
- Lana- spell it backwards and it's a no-no
- Fanny- mums said they'd never pick this "for obvious reasons"
- Flora- reminds mums of "bacteria"
- Luna- better suited for pets
- Graham- sounds like "grey ham"
- Mercedes- one mum said "they're a child not a car"
The list has certainly caused quite a heated debate, especially with names like Mia and Alexa making the top 10. These names have been growing in popularity recently. Mia is one of the most popular names for a baby girl, especially with shorter names becoming increasingly popular with parents.
What do you think of the list?
What baby name would you never give your child? We can think of a few...