Mums claim these are the 10 worst baby names of all time
Some of our favourite monikers were included in the top 10.
10 of the worst baby names ever have been revealed and we're feeling pretty surprised.
Some of our favourite baby names have been included in the top 10.
Popular girl names like Mia and Luna were included in the list.
Mumsnet users voted for the top 10 most unpopular monikers.
The names themselves aren't bad, but it's the meaning behind them that's the issue.
If your baby's name made the list then take it with a pinch of salt.
You can't please everyone!
You can check out the top 10 names below:
- Mia because it means 'missing in action'
- Cameron because it is more of a surname
- Claudia because it means 'lame' in Latin
- Alexa because of Amazon's popular gadget
- Lana because of what it spells when rearranging the letters...
- Fanny "for obvious reasons"
- Flora because it sounds like a type of bacteria
- Luna because it sounds like a name you'd give a dog
- Graham because it sounds like 'grey ham'
- Mercedes because who wants to name their kid after a car brand?
These monikers may not have proved popular with that group of mums, but some of them are super common and well-loved.