This is Ireland's top hotel, according to TripAdvisor
We wouldn't say no to a little weekend getaway here...
Ireland has some stunning hotels and guesthouses so if you're looking for a short break, it's fair to say you're spoilt for choice.
The top hotel in the whole country, which beat off stiff competition from the likes of Dublin's Merrion Hotel, Ashford Castle in Mayo and Cork's Hayfield Manor, has been revealed.
Harvey's Point Hotel in Donegal Town has been named Ireland's best in the 2017 Trip Advisor Traveler's Choice Awards.
Sitting alongside Loch Eske, the views make a stay here extra special.
Meanwhile, Killarney in County Kerry has a big presence in the top 25, with five hotels in the town getting a mention.
Here's the full list of the winners.
- Harvey's Point in Donegal Town
- Ashford Castle in Cong
- The Merrion Hotel in Dublin
- The Killarney Park Hotel in Killarney
- Hayfield Manor Hotel in Cork
- Castle Durrow in Durrow
- The Brehon in Killarney
- The Dunloe in Beaufort
- The River Lee in Cork
- Villa Rose Hotel in Ballybofey
- Late Hotel in Killarney
- Dromoland Castle Hotel in Newmarket-on-Fergus
- The Marker Hotel in Dublin
- International Hotel Killarney in Killarney
- Shandon Hotel and Spa in Portnablagh
- Ariel House in Dublin
- Rathmullan House in Rathmullan
- Adare Manor in Adare
- The Europe Hotel & Resort in Fossa
- Castle Leslie Estate in Glaslough
- The Harbour Inn in Buncrana
- Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa in Tralee
- Killarney Royal at Killarney
- Clontarf Castle Hotel in Dublin
- The Lodge at Ashford Castle