Exploring the best of Ireland.
If you are yet to book your #staycation2020, you might be interested to know that travel website TripAdvisor have just released their Top 10 list for best hotels in Ireland.
The Travellers’ Choice Awards are determined based on “the quality and quantity of the millions of reviews, opinions and ratings collected on Tripadvisor in 2019, prior to the pandemic,” the online travel giant says.
“It has been an incredibly tough year for the hospitality industry, but with doors again open to hotels and restaurants across Ireland, now is the right time to celebrate those businesses that have delivered consistently outstanding service and quality over the last year,” said James Kay, Tripadvisor spokesperson.
“These awards should give consumers confidence to venture out and support the industry’s vital recovery.”
For the seventh time in eight years, Harvey’s Point in Donegal has been named Ireland’s No.1 hotel in TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards.
The beautiful four-star hotel is set in the idyllic surroundings of Lough Eske with the Bluestack Mountains in the background. The hotel is perfect for those seeking to explore the Wild Atlantic Way, or simply soak in the scenic beauty of Donegal.
Been there, but wondering where else you can spend your staycation? Here is the full list of TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Irish hotels 2020
- Harvey’s Point, Lough Eske, Co Donegal
- Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney, Co Kerry
- Ashford Castle, Cong, Co Mayo
- Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co Clare
- Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co Kerry
- The Lake Hotel, Killarney, Co Kerry
- Adare Manor, Adare, Co Limerick
- Hayfield Manor, Cork City
- The Brehon, Killarney, Co Kerry
- The River Lee Hotel, Cork City