Here are the 10 best beaches in Ireland, named by Lonely Planet
Ireland is a fairly stunning country, and thank god for that because we're facing another summer of staycations for 2021.
And look lads, that's fine, we can make it work. There's still plenty of places we have yet to visit on our glorious island, including many of its beaches.
Naturally, any kind of coastal activities in this country are weather permitting, but if you don't mind a little drizzle here and there, take note of Lonely Planet's latest list of best beaches in Ireland and make yourself some glorious plans for the summer.
1. Dog’s Bay/Gurteen Bay, Co Galway
2. Trá Mór, Dunfanaghy, Co Donegal
3. Keem Bay, Achill, Co Mayo
4. Streedagh Strand, Co Sligo
5. Inch Strand, Co Kerry
6. Banna Strand, Co Kerry
7. Trawmore Bay, Achill Island, Co Mayo
8. Ballyquin Beach, Ardmore, Co Waterford
9. Ballymastocker Bay, Co Donegal
10. Killiney Beach, Co Dublin