Over-plucked? Try these 8 natural ways to get thicker eyebrows
With thick and natural eyebrows said to reflect more youth, it's no wonder that fuller arches have been in demand for quite some time now.
Bigger might be better when it comes to brows, but not everyone is blessed with a thick set – especially if you over-plucked back in the day (guilty as charged).
Here are eight simple and natural ways that can help you achieve thicker brows and, possibly, a more youthful look. It's worth a try!
- Coconut oil - As well as being amazing for countless other things, coconut oil may also help speed up the growth of hair. Using fingertips, apply some directly to brows, massage gently for a few minutes and leave overnight. Rinse off with warm water the following morning.
- Vaseline - Take a small amount of Vaseline petroleum jelly and apply on and around your eyebrow area a few times a day.
- Olive oil and honey - Mix 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey, apply to eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave on for 30 minutes before washing off with warm water.
- Castor oil - Soak a cotton ball in pure castor oil and apply to each eyebrow. Leave overnight and wash off in the morning.
- Milk - Put a small amount of whole milk in a bowl, dip a cotton ball into it and gently rub on to brows. Allow to dry then wash off.
- Onion juice - Yes, really... Grind one small onion and extract the juice. Apply a little to brows with a cotton ball, then massage in for a few minutes and leave to dry. Wash off with a gentle cleanser and water.
- Essential oils - Rose, lavender, thyme, sandalwood, lemon and pine can all help make eyebrows grow fast. Mix together one teaspoon of your chosen oil with a little olive oil and massage into your eyebrows before going to bed.
- Egg yolk - Break one egg, separate the yolk and beat until you get a thick, creamy consistency. Apply to brows with a cotton ball and leave until dry, then wash off with cold water.
Did you like this article? Like our page on Facebook and receive all our stories direct to your news feed every day!