So long, January.
Seriously, there are only so many macha lattes and vegan curries a girl can take before you need to re-tox and live a little.
And if this is you too, mamas, step right this way, because we have just found the most amazing thing in the world to make.
Say hello to cake batter dip – easily the most delicious thing you have never yet tasted – but should make a batch of this very minute.
What it is, if you are wondering, is basically a cake – in batter form, mixed with cream cheese and topped with colourful sprinkles – ready for you to dunk biscuits, fruit or berries into.
And when I say you will love this, we imagine your kids will love it even more:
- 1 box cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped cake topping
- ⅓ cup milk
- dippers – such as pretzels, strawberries, fruit or cookies
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer beat the cream cheese and whipped topping until combined and smooth
- Using a wooden spoon stir in cake mix and milk until well combined – it will be very thick (add more milk a teaspoon at a time if you want to make it a preferred consistency)
- Transfer to serving bowl and add sprinkles on top
- Serve with dippers
(Recipe via Like Mother, Like Daughter)