Planning on a bit of a health buzz come January, but also know you’ll never be able to completely knock sweet treats on the head?
Same! And why the heck should we?!
Life is too short not to indulge in delicious chocolate, and this super-easy “Nutella” freezer fudge is not only a breeze to throw together and tastes like chocolate heaven, but it is also actually pretty good for us! Yes, really!
Seriously; these healthy ‘Nutella’ fudge cups are smooth, creamy and melt in your mouth delicious, and also, even better, ridiculously simple to whip up and contain no butter, dairy, condensed milk, white sugar or flour.
Yup; that’s right. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.
- 2 cups chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Sea salt, to top (optional)
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with six-muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your hazelnut butter with coconut oil. Stir through your pure maple syrup and mix until fully incorporated.
- Divide mixture evenly amongst the lined muffin cups and place in the freezer for 2 minutes to firm up slightly and enjoy!
(Recipe and images via Thebigmansworld.com)