If you are currently awaiting (or have just welcomed) a little girl, chances are you are in the throws of planning a (gorgeous) nursery for your little bundle.
And if you are looking for a little inspiration, we have found one over on our favourite kids fashion and interior magazine, Mutiny Kids that is so amazing, we are literally considering getting to work on a baby girl of our own just so we can copy this exact look.
This little girl, Sloane (who’s mum you really need to follow on Instagram for gorgeous baby wear and interior inspo!) has got the most stunning room at her disposal, and lucky for you, we have got the scoop on how you can recreate this very look for your own little bundle.
I mean; how cute is this?!
We are in love with the vintage dresser and the shelf above it – perfect for displaying cute trinkets and art.
How perfect is this corner for a quiet feeding moment?!
We love how pretty and colour coordinated it all is!
Want to steal this look for your own nursery? Here is what to buy where:
1. Handmade name blocks, €15.95, CraftedPineCo on Etsy
2. Leather baby moccasins, €22.95, Okko
3. Unicorn mobile €81.02, The Secret Craft House
4. Swan princess pillowcase, €20.61, Burrow & Be
5. Handmade mini flamingo, €35, Ilka
6. Dream catcher, €86.41, Unicorns4Evaa on Etsy
7. Fawn cushion, €32.38, Homely Creatures
8. Two metallic gold pillow covers, €18.19, CastawayCoveDecor on Etsy
1. Antique mirror (with the mirror taken out), €209, Littlewoods
2. Swan print cotton rug, €35.99, Zara Home
3. Metallic wall dots, €20.59, Not On The Highstreet
4. Horse head wall mount, €74.83, White Faux Taxidermy
We would love to see pictures from YOUR nurseries, mums and dads, so please send them in to me at Trine.Jensen@Herfamily.ie