Patrick Kielty thanked the public for an amazing night
Patrick Kielty has thanked the public for their waves of support after his first Late Late Toy Show.
The presenter was hit with waves of praise after making his debut, with many praising him for one of the best shows in years.
This year’s Toy Show has become one of the most-watched shows of the year with 1.7 million tuning in at home and around the world.
Kielty said he’s still on cloud nine after Friday night.
“I’m still coming back down to earth from an amazing night last Friday.
“I want to express huge thanks to everyone who helped make this year’s Late Late Toy Show so special,” he added.
The host said the stars of the show were the kids.
Viewers adored everyone from Sheamie, and Sophie, to Freya, and of course, Buddy the Elf himself, Patrick Kielty.
“To all of you who watched, to the brilliant kids who brought their magic and put a giant smile on all of our faces.”
He also praised the audience for donating millions to the Toy Show Appeal.
“And, to every last one of you who gave so generously to our Toy Show Appeal – you have made a massive difference to so many children’s lives – thank you!
“Being part of it is something I will never forget – a forever night!” he added.
Patrick Kielty did the perfect job at providing millions with some much-needed festive cheer.
- The lovely meaning behind Sinead Kennedy’s baby boy’s name
- Toy Show legend Sheamie says people are asking for his autograph
- Neuroscientist mum reveals brilliant sleep trick for parents with a young baby
- It’s back! Christmas FM officially returns to our airwaves tomorrow
- Stacey Solomon faces criticism over extreme Christmas decorations