Mum appeals to Harry Styles after "happy and healthy" toddler super fan dies in sleep 2 months ago

Mum appeals to Harry Styles after "happy and healthy" toddler super fan dies in sleep

The tot passed away in April.

A UK mum whose "happy and healthy" toddler suddenly died in her sleep is appealing to her late daughter's favourite singer, Harry Styles, to raise funds for charity.

Talya White, a 24-year-old from Bootle in Merseyside, said her daughter Annayah Rosa Balmer passed away unexpectedly on April 16.

The mum, who is still awaiting the cause of death, described the three-year-old as an adventurous little girl who loved the outdoors, football and music.

"Annayah was a fine, happy, healthy little girl and on the Thursday she fell asleep peacefully" Talya told the Liverpool Echo.

"She didn't act three, she acted about 33... She was good as gold, literally an angel child."

Talya added that the tot was "a big fan of Harry Styles" and knew all the words to his songs.

"Annayah loved her singing, any song that was on. When we were driving in the car and songs would come on the radio she would know straight away - she was like a jukebox."

The heartbroken mum is hoping Harry Styles will hear of her daughter and record a special message for a charity night she has planned.


Annayah would have turned four on October 8 and the family are hosting a charity night in her honour for Alder Hey Children's Hospital bereavement centre in Liverpool.

Talya hopes a video of Annayah singing Harry's song 'Adore You' will be seen by the singer and that he'll respond with a birthday wish for her daughter.

She said: "It's Annayah's fourth birthday on October 8, so we're doing a fourth birthday party and a charity night to raise money for the bereavement centre for Alder Hey Children's Hospital, who helped us so much after she passed.

"We thought it would be nice to get the video of her to go viral and maybe get a happy birthday video off Harry Styles for her. She would absolutely love it."

The young mum said the tragedy and the wait for the cause of death, which she was told could take 6 months, has been difficult but she has lots of support.

"We're doing okay and I have quite a lot of support and I have started going to counselling too," she shared. "It's hard, but you have to take every day as it comes and try and do everything you can for her.

"That's why we're going to do the birthday party as if she was still here and the charity night in her name. You have to try and be strong."