“It’s never too late to become a mother”
Naomi Campbell has confirmed the arrival of her second child this evening.
The world-renowned model took to Instagram to welcome her baby boy and shared the first image of her bundle of joy.
The 53-year-old posted the news on Instagram and shared a snap of her cradling the baby with what people are assuming is her younger daughter was holding the baby’s hand.
She captioned the post: “My little darling, know that you are cherished beyond measure and surrounded by love from the moment you graced us with your presence.
“A True Gift from God, blessed! Welcome Babyboy. #mumoftwo.”
She concluded the message, writing: “It’s never too late to become a mother.”
View this post on Instagram
Fans and famous faces alike have been rushing to the comment section to welcome the news and congratulate the new mum.
- This one trick could help your child in the middle of tantrums
- ‘My husband’s surname is so unfortunate I cannot give it to my kids’
- Bluebell baby monitors issue recall over safety hazards
- Mum of teen who died in jet-ski accident says bystanders filmed the incident
- Man arrested following attempted child abduction in Northern Ireland