A new Lego shop is due to open in Dublin in a matter of months according to officials.
This will mark its second store location in Ireland since the inaugural opening of Dublin’s Grafton street location.
The brand confirmed that doors will be open in October in the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.
The store will be located across a 200sq.m. space and will offer a massive range of new products which will only available at Lego stores and Lego.com.
Products will include the new Disney Castle and the PAC-MAN Arcade.
Amy Pearson, Director of EMEA Marketing at the Lego Group, said the success of the Grafton Street shop, since its opening in 2022, has proven the love Irish consumers have for the Lego brand.
“The new Lego store in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre will allow builders of all ages to be inspired by the endless play opportunities Lego has to offer,” she said.
Sharon Walsh, Leasing Director at Falcon AM, Asset Manager for Blanchardstown Centre, said the shopping centre is thrilled to welcome the newest addition to their store lineup.
“Creating unique customer experiences is increasingly important and this interactive, fully-immersive store speaks directly to that,” she said.
- All you need to know about the application process for incoming HSE-funded fertility services
- Newborn hack: Specialist reveals quick way to soothe a fussy baby and parents say ‘it works’
- Kristen Bell says her 9-year-old daughter’s favourite drink is non-alcoholic beer
- Mum of boy killed in Turkey moped accident pays emotional tribute
- New C-Section technique allows mum to be ‘more connected’ with baby during birth
- New preeclampsia tests detect leading cause of maternal death
- Mom slated after letting her child eat off the floor