10 Tell-Tale Signs You Have A Super-Mum
Mums are super-human.
They are always 'on', aren't they? Ready to help with whatever you need, whether relationship advice, Sunday roast recipes or just a much needed hug. I mean; where would we be without our mums?!
In fact, here are ten ways mums ROCK that I am pretty sure we all can relate to:
1. She always knows when something is wrong (even when it's not even full-on wrong, just a little 'not quite right')
– and how to fix it.
2. Even when you're lying.
– Like; don't even try, mums have built-in lie-detectors. And eyes at the back of the head.
3. She has all the answers
– Mums actually know EVERYTHING. It's amazing. And also a little creepy.
4. She can do seventeen things at once
– And still get the dinner on the table.
5. She always got your back
– No matter what dumb thing you have done to need your back covered.
6. Only when you move out will you realize how much she did every day
– And how socks don't just make their own way to the laundry basket.
7. She can always hear you
– Even when you don't want her to.
8. She can set your straight
– Sometimes with a look alone, no words needed.
9. She is the only one you want when you are sick
– Mums are practically nurses – it's a job requirement.
10. She is your best friend in the whole world
– And your tutor, mentor, biggest fan, inspiration, favourite chef and all-around can-live-without person.
Tell us, what makes YOUR mum so amazing? Join in the conversation with us on Twitter at @Herfamilydotie