20 pretty hilarious (homemade!) halloween costumes for your kids
Looking for slick costumes for the smallies in your life? All you need is a little improvisation and a dose of imagination for a professional look... without having to break the bank.
Oh yes. It's time to get crafty with DIY wool, foam, balloons, sticky tape and face-paint.
1. Mommie's ickle teddy-bear
2. Vintage Mr Clean baby? Anyone?
3. Mini Ace Ventura Pet detective
4. Up, up and away. This character Carl from the film 'Up' is adorbs
5. Edible, in every way
6. Superboy has to be done.
7. Your smurfs dressed as actual Smurfs.
8. The Dalai drama
9. The Benjamin Button
10. The Albert Eins-tiny
11. Eager little divers
12. Baby Frida Kahlo (complete with extra-frightening facial hair)
13. Characters from that annoying game that the whole family can laugh about.
14. Where's Wally will actually stand out a mile
15. An old classic with a young twist - Super Mario Brothers
16. So cute it's good enough to eat
17. 'Wilson' the ball from Castaway. Cracks. Us. Up.
18. Heartbreak Hotel
19. A whole lot of action, man
20. It's a baby's world