Check out the best baby offers available in supermarkets right now
Tired of paying more than necessary for everyday essentials? Prepare to make some serious savings, Mama. We've done all the hard work for you.
Here are the best deals of the week, brought to you by the brilliant folk at BabyDoc, who trawl the aisles for the best bargains so you don't have to.
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes & Pampers New Baby Sensitive Wipes (12 pack)- was €15.99, now €12 - from 1.8c each
- Pampers Active Fit/Baby Dry Mega Packs were €18.50, now €16
- Pampers New Baby Jumbo Pack, was €16.50, now €13
- Pampers Baby Dry/ Active Fit Large Packs - two for €22 - were €33.60
- Huggies Pure Wipes & Huggies Natural Care Wipes - six for €6 - were €7.50 - 1.8c each
- Vitabiotics Pregnacare Range - three for two
- Three for two on selected toys (cheapest item free)
- Boots Carry Packs Nappies three for €12
- Boots single wipes and tissues three for €3
- P3B Boots BABY bath 500ml & KIDS two for €3
Did you know that a newborn baby can go through nine nappies a day at a cost of around 21c each? And that’s before you even begin to think about starting a college fund.
BabyDoc brings you all the weekly supermarket deals on baby products like nappies, wipes, nappy cream, as well as daily essentials and toiletries, direct to your mobile. Cool, eh? And all major retailers, from Dunnes Stores, Tesco and EuroBaby to Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy and Mothercare, are included.