Terms and conditions
How it will work on match day
After the winner has been selected and their parents contacted they will be asked to sign a parental consent form. This covers parental consent, image rights and to meet the requirements of the GAA Child Protection & Welfare office.
Each winner will receive their match tickets, and instructions for the day, via post. A kit for each flag bearer will be provided on the day. Winners will be advised to be in their designated seats in the Stadium with their parents/carers at an agreed time before throw-in, where representatives of the Camogie Association and their Child Welfare team will escort all flag bearers down to the pitch. Following the arrival of the 2 teams onto the pitch, the winner will be escorted back to their seat.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Liberty Insurance dac, who has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
2. The prize includes Liberty Branded Kit for the Flag Bearer, four tickets in total (1 flag bearer plus 3 guests) to the Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Camogie Championship Finals in Croke Park on September 9th, and lunch in Croke Park on the day.
3. Parents or guardians (of children between the ages of 7 – 12 years of age) are eligible to enter the competition by answering the question on HerFamily.ie.
4. The competition is not open to Liberty Insurance employees or their immediate families.
5. One entry only permitted.
6. The competition is open between 5pm on Friday 24th August 2018 and 12pm Thursday 30th August 2018. Correct entries will automatically be entered into the prize draw, which will take place at 1pm Thursday 30th August 2018.
7. There will be one winner randomly selected at 1pm Thursday 30th August 2018 who will be notified by telephone by Maximum Media.
8. The winners have until 12pm on the 31st August 2018 to acknowledge acceptance of the prize. If they do not acknowledge acceptance by this time it will be deemed forfeit and a
new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
9. The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
10. The prize will be posted to the winners once they provide their address to Maximum Media.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
13. The prize for the competition winners does not cover costs such as food, travel, accommodation & parking unless specifically stated
14. The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.
15. Liberty Insurance cannot take any responsibility for losses or personal injuries related to the prize.
16. By entering their child/little camogie fan into the competition, the parents/guardians are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the competition, including wearing the supplied Liberty Insurance gear, consent for Liberty Insurance to use a photo of the flag bearer on Liberty Insurance’s Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/libertyinsuranceireland/, its website and any other promotional material, subject to approval in advance from the parents or guardians.
17. The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
18. Entrant details will not be used for any other purposes, including marketing, and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
19. If any of the above clauses are unenforceable the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in force.
20. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.