The hands-free pumping trick you should know if you're breastfeeding
Anything that makes breastfeeding easier is worthwhile in our book.
One of the most annoying parts of pumping is how little else you can get done when you're doing it.
Mums pretty much have to accept that they're not going to be up to much else because it obviously requires using your hands.
Now one genius mum has come up with a hack that'll allow you to pump hands-free so you can get other things done.
Of course there are similar hands-free nursing bras available to buy but if you have a few bras you no longer use, you might like to give this a go to save a few bob.
Here are the instructions to try it for yourself.
- Remove the straps from two old bras
- Collect four straps
- Use the strap adjustment to create a loop on the first strap. Repeat with the second strap
- Insert the third strap into the loops created on the first and second straps
- Link the hooks of the third and fourth straps
- Put it on!
- Hook the first and second straps up around your neck
- Slip the pump flanges into the loops you created with the first two straps
- Adjust the flanges appropriately
- Connect to your pump and start pumping