So, what does it do?
Designed by Dad of four, Peter Coyne, it basically lets you find any playground in Ireland, even in the smallest village or town that suits your needs at really short notice. For free!
Yep, we’ve all been there, driving through random towns on road trips, and around new neighbourhoods looking for somewhere for the kids to let loose. The creator and father-of-two developed it for exactly that reason – frustrated at not knowing which playgrounds were good and what they offered, he has included over 1,000 locations for people to discover.
Amazing for road trips, eh?
Here are a few of the most-searched places outside Dublin:
- Monkey Business (Indoor Play Centre – Galway City)
- Burren Nature Sanctuary (Open Farm & Indoor & Outdoor playgrounds – Clare)
- Fitzgerald Park outdoor playgrounds (just opened this summer and is amazing – Cork City)
- Ballina Town Park Playground (superb outdoor playground – Mayo)
- Loftus Hall offers a spooky day out for the whole family (Wexford)
- Rathwood shopping emporium come animal park, forest walks, train rides and a children’s play ground (Kildare)
- Kildare Maze and Lullymore Heritage and Discovery Park (Kildare)
If you test out the app, let us know what you think. Or let us know about any other genius apps in your lives: email@example.com