Ben Foden and his wife Jackie recently revealed they were expecting their second child together.
Ben Foden has opened up about his relationship with his ex-wife Una Healy.
The sportsman said he only wants the best for his former partner.
Ben and his wife Jackie confirmed they were expecting their second child together this week. Following their special announcement, the dad revealed he has a good relationship with Una now.
Ben said they have a good routine, but it has taken a lot of work.
He told OK!
“Una has been very accommodating because she wants Aoife and Tadhg to have a relationship with Farrah.
He explained: “She sends me their school schedules as soon as possible so we can get flights booked for them.”
View this post on Instagram
“But I know the distance and the fact their mum and dad aren’t together anymore isn’t ideal,” Ben said.
Ben and Jackie revealed they were expecting their second child together this morning.
The couple had suffered multiple miscarriages before finding out Jackie was pregnant again in April.
They were hesitant about sharing their news after their previous losses, but Jackie is now in her second trimester so they felt it was the right time to announce the special news.
Ben and Jackie are already parents to a daughter named Farrah.
He shares his son Tadhg and daughter Aoife with singer Una Healy.
- Parents urged to stop using fake spiderwebs as Halloween decorations
- Mum warns parents to stop putting headbands on their babies
- ‘My husband is disappointed because we’re expecting a baby girl’
- ‘We’re so excited’ – Ben Foden and wife Jackie are expecting baby #2
- Grandmother’s reaction to daughter’s triplets news goes viral
- Dad wants to have son’s birthday party that he can’t even attend