Parents are being advised to return a kid’s swim jacket sold in Dunnes Stores after officials detected a fatal error with the product.
The Competitions and Consumer Protection Commission posted the recall on Monday, July 24th.
They informed Irish consumers that “Dunnes Stores Unlimited Company is carrying out a recall of Dunnes Kids Swim Jacket.”
According to the notice, the “risk associated with the product is that of drowning”.
This is because seams of the garment may separate which could reduce or release buoyancy, creating the risk of submersion under water and drowning.
The brand is Dunnes Stores, the type/number of model is 3248157 and the batch number is 230515.
The bar codes are 5099014540546 / 5099014540539 / 5099014540522.
There are approximately 1,237 affected products in the Republic of Ireland, according to the CCPC.
What to do:
If you purchased one or more of these products, you should discontinue use immediately and keep it out of the reach of children.
You can return the product to your local store for a full refund.
If you have any further queries in relation to this recall, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fans are praising Tommy Fury for including daughter Bambi in sweet proposal to Molly-Mae
- Social welfare: Thousands of Irish households eligible for almost €1,000 cash boost this winter
- Soon-to-be dad shares list of hospital essentials every birthing partner should have
- Vogue Williams shares adorable photo of daughter Gigi to mark 3rd birthday
- Father and son killed in tragic Turkey road accident will be laid to rest this Tuesday
- Admissions to child psychiatric services drops by 40%