Tributes have been pouring in for teenager Sarah Mescall after her tragic death.
The challenge, known as chroming, left the young girl in an induced coma. Sarah was admitted to the hospital on September 22nd but passed away days later.
However, Sarah sadly passed away in CHI Crumlin on September 25th.
Her loved ones have been paying moving tributes to her since her untimely passing.
Coláiste Muire Ennis led the tributes: “We are deeply saddened by the loss of our student, Sarah Mescall. Our sympathy, thoughts, and prayers are with Sarah’s family and friends.”
“Sarah was a much-loved second-year student and will be greatly missed by all who knew her. She will be fondly remembered and treasured in our hearts.”
Inagh-Kilnamona GAA Club also paid tribute:
“Sarah was only beginning on her journey of life, a lovable, kind, energetic & fun loving girl. Now an angel in heaven, may she rest in peace.”
Gardaí are reportedly investigating the schoolgirl’s untimely death.
They confirmed: “An Garda Síochána have notified the coroner of the death of a girl, 14, which occurred at Crumlin Children’s Hospital yesterday morning. An Garda Síochána’s focus is the preparation of an investigation file for the Coroner.”
We’re keeping Sarah’s loved ones, especially her parents in our thoughts during this unthinkable time.
- Parents left divided by teacher’s strict bathroom rules for her students
- Lucy Watson reveals she’s planning on raising her baby vegan following pregnanct news
- Mum swears by ‘Three Ps’ that will potty-train your toddler in just days
- Early signs of asthma in kids and what to do if they have an attack
- Top baby boy names of 2023 so far have been revealed
- ‘She is finally here, our miracle baby’ – Georgie Crawford announces the birth of her baby girl
- M&S to launch Christmas Jumper Colin the Caterpillar Cake for the festive season