11 Brilliant Bump Art Projects (That Probably Only First-Timers Will Have the Time to Attempt)
I can't decide if EVERYONE should attempt some of these... or NO ONE.
Being pregnant is a unique time for our bodies. Along with all the weird invisible side effects, there is a rapidly growing appendage in the form of the bump. The baby bump is like getting a new extension. There's all this new storage space (for biscuits and other snack foods), and there's a strong urge to decorate as these artistic mums-to-be demonstrate.
11 Hilarious Bump Art Projects That No One Should Ever Attempt (Or Should We?!?):
1. It's certainly graphic (geddit?).
2. This one is just CRAZY apt.
3. There's something vaguely creepy about that eye isn't there.
4. An oldie but a goodie.
5. Reading in utero – that's one advanced foetus.
6. Return to sender.
7. This baby will be ultra sound.
8. And the award for most creative use of boob goes to...
9. She's having kittens.
10. This little sperm got a home run.
11. Bump's in her court.
Did you do any creative bump decorating? Let us know in the comments...