We love the name!
Irish influencer Dearbhla Toal (who posts as Belle Azzure) has given birth to her second son.
The social media personality already shares her son Cillian with her husband Harry Silke.
Taking to Instagram to share the happy news, she wrote: “Welcome to the world Oisín Silke . 10/11/2023 . Our hearts have doubled in size.”
This comes just days after Dearbhla’s best friend Louise Cooney welcomed her first child, a son named Jude, on November 7th.
The pair documented their pregnancy journeys individually and together over the last nine months.
Louise took to the comments section of Belle Azzure’s post to share in the joy with her friend.
“too many emotions running through my veins. Jude’s bestie for life. love you! Gorgeous pics xxx”
Congratulations to Dearbhla and her growing family!
- Irish influencer Louise Cooney has given birth to her first child
- Shaughna Phillips slams mum-shamers after driving with baby in front seat
- Charlotte Crosby says welcoming her baby was ‘easiest thing in the world’
- Sinead Kennedy says emotional goodbye to ‘Today’ team ahead of maternity leave
- Gemma Atkinson shares motivational words for fellow C-section mums