Yeah, hey it’s the weekend!
And if you are anything like us, you have waited for it to roll around since – well, since last weekend, to be honest.
Weekends are the best, and just to celebrate, we think Saturdays and Sundays are worthy of meals you’d never even consider having at any other time during the week.
Like these amazing Nutella French Toast Roll Ups –which we think will go down a total treat with the entire family:
Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups
- 10 slices of toast or other soft thin white bread
- 2-3 eggs
- 2 tbs milk
- 1-2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Remove the hard ends of the bread so you get squares made out of the soft parts only
- Roll out each slice with rolling pin until it’s thin
- Spread the bread with Nutella, but not quite to the edge of the bread
- Roll up each slice
- In a bowl whisk the egg and the milk
- In another bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon
- In a frying pan heat the butter
- Soak each roll into the egg/milk mixture and then fry it from each side until it is golden brown.
- When fried, remove the rolls from the pan and roll them in the sugar and cinnamon so they are well coated from each site
- Serve right away
(Recipe and images via Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts)