Dublin drive-in cinema re-opening this month with stellar selection of movies
A Star Is Born, Mrs. Doubtfire, Joker, and The Greatest Showman are all part of the line-up.
While we're still not entirely sure when most cinemas in Ireland will be allowed to safely re-open, it is clear from the response to some of the new trailers for some upcoming blockbusters, that movie lovers are hungry to get back to them as soon as they're allowed to.
However, the folks at Retro Drive-In Cinemas have announced that they'll be opening to the public by the end of April, making the most of the May Bank Holiday Weekend.
They've announced their schedule for the long weekend in question, and there is plenty on offer for families, as well as just for the grown-ups.
All screenings will be taking place at the Leopardstown Racecourse, and the full line-up is as follows:
- A Star Is Born - Thursday, 29 April - 8pm
- E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial - Friday, 30 April - 7.30pm
- The Incredibles - Saturday, 1 May - 3pm
- Mrs. Doubtfire - Saturday, 1 May - 6pm
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Saturday, 1 May - 9pm
- Up - Sunday, 2 May - 3pm
- The Greatest Showman - Sunday, 2 May - 6pm
- Joker - Sunday, 2 May - 9pm
- Trolls: World Tour - Monday, 3 May - 3pm
- The Greatest Showman - Monday, 3 May - 6pm
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Monday, 3 May - 9pm
Tickets for all screenings can be purchased via the drive-in's website here.
Main image via Retro Drive-In.