Krispy Kreme's new 'Krispymas' doughnuts are the perfect December treat
Christmas season is well and truly upon us.
And if you're not feeling festive yet, then these brand new Krispy Kreme Christmas doughnuts might just help.
The iconic doughnut company has just launched four festive doughnuts for the holiday season, and they all look like something we would totally like to enjoy with a cup of coffee – or, even better, some hot chocolate.
The limited-edition festive range is available now, and we reckon they make not just the perfect treat for yourself, but also a seriously sweet gift to someone you care about this Christmas time.
The doughnuts, which you will only be able to buy this Christmas, are available at Krispy Kreme's new store in Swords Pavilion, as well as in Blanchardstown, The Rocket at Dundrum Town Centre, at any Krispy Kreme cabinet.
They are also added to a Choose Your Own dozen for Click & Collect, or via delivery partners including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat.
Ready to feel tempted? The new range includes:
- The Doughman (€3.05) – Filled with a frosty white chocolate kreme and decorated with dark chocolate, white & red icing
- The Sprinkle Bells (€2.45) – Our signature ring doughnut dipped in chocolatey icing and festive sprinkles
- The Tree Yo’self (€3.05) – Filled with our caramelised biscuit kreme filling and sprinkled with celebratory sweet decorations including a chocolate ‘flake’ trunk – season’s tree-tings!
- The So Good Pud (€3.05) – Filled with gingerbread and caramel for festive flavour, dipped in chocolatey icing and decorated with a sugar holly leaf
- Christmas Dozen (€19.55) – The Christmas dozen will be available at selected Krispy Kreme locations or via Uber Eats from 17th – 24th December 2021.