Raspberry chia pudding is the perfect breakfast for keeping you fuller for longer
Easting any form of pudding for breakfast almost sounds too good to be true. But, it turns out it this raspberry chia version really is a great breakfast choice.
Not only is it easy to make, and lasts in the fridge for 3 days, but it's got healthy fats and keeps you feeling fuller for longer. It comes from Keto Diet Blog who says that you'll be surprised by how filling it is.
The ingredients you will need are:
- 1 cup coconut milk (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- ½ cup water (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- ½ cup whole chia seeds (76 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or 2-3 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- Place the coconut milk, water and raspberries into a blender and pulse until blended. Reserve a few raspberries for topping. The best coconut milk I've tried is Aroy-D. It contains no guar gum and has no aftertaste, it's only made with Thai coconut and water. Unlike most canned coconut milk products it does not solidify in the fridge and is perfect for making chia seed pudding without making it too thick.
- Mix the chia seeds, raspberry milk, vanilla and optionally add sweetener.
- Let it sit for at least 25-30 minutes, ideally overnight in the fridge. Then, spoon into serving glasses.
- Serve with the reserved raspberries and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
I love #chiapudding! This one is made with just 5 ingredients and its #dairyfree #sweetenerfree and #keto ? *** Click the link in bio ? *** http://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2016/08/30/keto-raspberry-chia-pudding *** #ketodietapp #lchf #paleo #lowcarb #ketodiet #ketofam #realfood #foodporn #grainfree #jerf #ketoadapted #cleaneating #vegan #KetoDietChallenge #foodstagram #instafood #foodheaven #fitfoods #foodphotography #foodstyling #raspberries #chia #sugarfree #5ingredients
Now, all you have to do is enjoy.