These could well be our go-to drink of the Summer.
The Boozie has it all: Booze and fruit… and booze. Okay so it has two things mainly, but they’re two really tasty things. And surely the fruit cancels the booze out? That’s science, right? Right?*
*Look, if that is not strictly accurate science then we don’t want to hear about it. Please don’t ruin this for us.
Creamy Tropical Banana Rum and Raisin
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen (freezing it adds a really nice creaminess)
- 2 tablespoons raisins (soaked in water or rum and drained)
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- Ice, to serve
Summery Peach and Wine Smoothie
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 2-3 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup white wine (sauvignon blanc)
1. Place all ingredients in the blender and ya know… BLEND. Done and done.
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons rum (yum)
1. Blend and enjoy.