Never is a coffee so needed as on a Monday morning. And when you factor in that it, on top being Monday, also is dark, cold and miserable out, well; let’s just say we could all do with a pick-me-up.
Enter this chocolaty latte that will make Monday morning totally feel like a Saturday afternoon. Seriously; chocolate and coffee, possibly our two favorite things, all nicely combined. Talk about starting the week right!
All you need is
- 1 Nespresso capsule of either Livanto, Volluto or Decaffeinato Grand Cru (to produce 40 ml,1.5 oz of Espresso coffee)
- 50ml,1.8 oz of milk
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- Whipped cream
- Prepare 50 ml,2 oz of hot chocolate by mixing the hot milk with the cocoa powder
- Sweeten the hot chocolate to taste
- Place the cup of hot chocolate on your Nespresso machine grid and prepare an Espresso (40 ml,1.5 oz) directly into the cup
- If you prefer, add a dash of whipped cream for a smoother finish.
Recipe via Nespresso.com
Have YOU a special coffee recipe you make when you fancy something EXTRA? Send me an e-mail and let me know at: Trine.Jensen@Herfamily.ie