'Little fighters' - Tonight's episode of Born Too Soon to be the most emotional yet
Born Too Soon returns with another moving episode tonight.
Tonight's episode of Born Too Soon is set to be one of the most emotional to date.
The highly inspiring full-access documentary series gives unprecedented access to Cork University Maternity Hospital’s busy newborn intensive care unit (NICU), following the lives, both in and out of hospital, of the families, babies, and staff.
The series shines a light on the life-saving care babies receive at the NICU in the Cork University Maternity Hospital.
We watch these 'little fighters' as they're cared for by the incredible nurses and doctors of the NICU in Cork.
In episode three, baby Daisy is admitted to the unit. She undergoes emergency lifesaving treatment and close monitoring for severe breathing issues.
Parents Treasa and Ian welcome their twin boys but prepare for the inevitable passing of baby Joshua. Baby Joshua has a life-limiting condition.
Also in tonight's episode, Baby Diane has turned a corner, having her very first bath.
We also see Baby Méabh return to Waterford to be closer to her parents, Trina and Karen.
Virgin Media Television’s brand-new series Born Too Soon airs tonight at 9 p.m.
You can also catch up on the series on the Virgin Media Player.
- Data has revealed the 'luckiest' baby names - and they are stunning
- Fading: The experts technique to get your child to sleep in their own bed
- Five signs that your child may need glasses - from headaches how they watch tv
- Stacey Solomon pens tribute after her dear friend dies from cancer
- Government planning to extend Child Benefit to over 18s in school
- The one tenet of toddler-wrangling that I will stand by until the end of time
- Seven rules George, Charlotte, and Louis must follow as royal kids