Vogue Williams has revealed that two of her children are Protestant and one is Catholic.
The mum-of-three opened up about her family during her appearance on the Late Late Show last night.
Vogue spoke to new Late Late Show host Patrick Kielty about having children with different religions.
Vogue explained that it was a total accident.
During a discussion about identity, Vogue revealed her children are different religions.
She told fellow guests James Nesbitt, Ciara Mageean, and Baz Ashmawy about her family.
Speaking about what happened, the podcast host said they’ve got a “mixed household”.
— The Late Late Show (@RTELateLateShow) September 22, 2023
“I only found out when we were in the church for the last one and the priest held the baby up and said, ‘Welcome to the Catholic church’.
“Spenny looked at me, like, ‘What?’” she laughed.
Vogue shares three children with former Made In Chelsea star Spencer Matthews.
The couple welcomed their son Theodore in 2018. They then welcomed a daughter named Gigi in 2020.
Their youngest child, a son named Otto, was born in 2022.
- Ways to encourage your child to eat their lunch at school
- Mum shares helpful tips to avoid a temper tantrum at the supermarket
- Experts advise the length of time you should wait to bathe your newborn after birth
- Mum seeks advice to discourage her seven-year-old from swearing
- Gordon Ramsay opens up about the heartbreaking death of his son Rocky