Think You're Almost Ready For A Baby? Here Are 11 Sneaky Signs You Might Just Be
Can’t decide if you’re ready for the pitter patter of tiny little fat (kissable) feet? If you’re down with the sentiment that it turns your life upside down (in the nicest possible way, of course), then you might really be ready to reproduce.
If you nod to at least 9 out of 11 of these signs, then it might be time to (gulp) go for it. You’ll never look back. You won’t have time…
1 You find yourself pouring over Instagram accounts of hipster babies instead of drooling over fashion accounts.
2 Your ovaries skip a beat when someone comes into work with their new baby. Then you ask can you smell its head.
3. You know exactly how many days your cycle is, and exactly when you’re ovulating every month.
4. You say things like “Life really has no meaning until you have kids”
5. You have your baby names chosen.
6. You imagine yourself preggars, with the perfect ball-bump and cool maternity gear.
7. You have googled ‘what is a placenta' and it hasn’t turned you off for LIFE.
8. You’re okay with not getting eight hours sleep a night. Or three…
9. You can imagine having sex with your partner with leaky boobs and stretch marks.
10. You know your partner will still love you after he’s gone down the business end during the labour.
11. You’re totally cool with seeing your friends again in four years.
Still not convinced? Then you have to take this HILARIOUS test here.